English bridle leather dog collars made right here in the good ole USA? Is it too good to be true? Nope. And it gets better. Not only are these beautiful leather dog collars handcrafted locally but integrated into the design is a stainless steel nameplate. Up to five lines of custom engraving included in the cost! Imagine - no noisy tags hanging from your best friend's dog collar. Just a regal, leather dog collar with your pet's contact info built right in! Available in 8 lengths, 2 different widths and 3 great colors!
- Leather dog collars are handcrafted from only the finest North American steer hides
- All edges are hand rubbed smooth, stained and sealed for great looks and longevity
- Corrosive proof, nickel plated solid brass buckle, D-Ring and rivets
- Polished stainless steel ID name plate built in and custom engraved to your specifications
- Fully stitched with heavy duty nylon thread for ultra durability
- 5 adjustment holes
- Leather colors include black, chestnut brown and tan
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Engraving is guaranteed for life!
What is English bridle leather?
Vegetable tanned authentic "English" bridle leather is made from heavy, high quality native steer hides. Waxes and tallows are used on the drum dyed hides for deep, consistent colors. English bridle leather dog collars are relatively stiff when new, but with proper care and break-in will become soft and extremely supple, conforming perfectly to your dog's neck and have outstanding durability.
Here are some great tips to help determine what size your pup needs:
- Measure your dog's neck with a sewing tape while keeping two fingers between his skin and the tape.
- Alternatively, you can wrap a string around your dogs neck with two fingers between his skin and the string. Mark the string and then measure the length of it.
- You can also remove your dog's current collar and stretch it out flat. Then measure from the center of the buckle to the current sizing hole being used.
Collar sizing chart
8 inches: 5/8” wide leather
10 inches: 5/8” wide leather
12 inches: 5/8" wide leather
14 inches: 3/4” or 1” wide leather
16 inches: 3/4” or 1” wide leather
18 inches: 3/4” or 1” wide leather
20 inches: 1” wide leather
22 inches: 1” wide leather
24 inches: 1” wide leather
PLEASE NOTE: the above lengths are measured from the center adjustment hole to the center of buckle. The dog collar adjusts 2 inches smaller or larger than the stated size.