A Hip Hound exclusive.
Fleur de Lys or "lily flower" is a French symbol meaning peace and purity. Throughout the ages it has consistently been used as an ornament or emblem by royalty. What a fitting symbol to be associated with our regal and loving canine companions! Hip Hound worked hard to make this dog harness design both simple and elegant. Shades of black and white are used throughout with bursts of aqua blue on the reverse.
- Ultra-soft, durable and easy to clean; wash in cold water, lay flat to dry recommended
- The eco-friendly water-based inks of our artists' designs are embedded into the fabric fibers ensuring colors do not run or 'wear off' due to continued use
- Constructed from spun recycled polyester with molded plastic and plated metal hardware
- Easily put on and take off of your dog thanks to a unique step-in design
- Dog harness buckle rests on your pet's back for easy access
- All three straps are adjustable for a perfect fit
- Matching dog collar and dog leash also available
- Available in sizes Small to Extra Large in 5/8" and 1" widths
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Small: Fits 14-20" chest diameter (5/8" width)
Medium: Fits 16-24" chest diameter (5/8" or 1" width)
Large: Fits 22-32" chest diameter (1" width)
Extra Large: Fits 24-38" chest diameter (1" width)