Wagging Green's bamboo dog leash collections make being eco-friendly super chic!
This fun and fashionable dog leash is constructed of 100% organic bamboo webbing. The two layer thick, soft webbing makes this bamboo dog leash super strong. We love bamboo because it's naturally organic, anti-bacterial, odor resistant, fast drying, and hypoallergenic. It's simply good for the Earth and great for your pet!
Each of the seven unique colors are inspired by nature. This particular bamboo dog leash features a dark brown called Tree Bark.
- 100% organic bamboo fiber pet product line
- Hand sewn in the USA with attention to strength, detail, and comfort for your pet
- Webbing has a 2000 pound breaking strength, which is comparable to standard nylon webbing and stronger than cotton
- Does not stretch
- Naturally organic, anti-bacterial, odor resistant, fast drying, and hypoallergenic
- Solid metal snap hook
- Wagging Green dedicates 5% of profits from the purchase of this bamboo dog leash to fund green projects that work to save our planet
Bamboo Fast Facts
- It is classified as a grass, not a tree
- It is a very sustainable material as it can handle both drought and flooding
- The bamboo plant is very quick growing and does not require the use of pesticides and herbicides to thrive
- It can be replanted each year
- The plant actually adds nutrients to the soil, as opposed to cotton crop, which drains the soil of it's nutrients
- Bamboo fabric is light and strong, has excellent wicking properties, and is antibacterial
- Organic bamboo fabric is left unbleached so as to cut down on the use of harsh chemicals in the manufacturing process
- The fabric is highly absorbent and is able to absorb up to three times its weight in water
- The plant can grow 75 feet in 45 to 60 days
5 feet: 3/4" width
5 feet: 1" width